• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Valve

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a Valve, preferably dark colors, like Black, Matte Black...grey? lol. Anything that isn't silver, plasma, etc.

Some people reacted to this post.
Zax, if you're still keen, pm me and see if we can work something out

How's the fit? And would you say that you'd be able to stick other nosebombs on there, such as the Half Jackets? I use them on the Half X, Hatchet's and even the Splice. Let me know! I am interested though :smile:

i have a brand new overcast valve nib. has grey lenses. also have a beat up old tortoise valve as well

any pics perhaps?

Username Hidden said:
i have a brand new overcast valve nib. has grey lenses. also have a beat up old tortoise valve as well

I would like to see pics of the tortoise that's not listed anywhere

Username Hidden said:
How's the fit? And would you say that you'd be able to stick other nosebombs on there, such as the Half Jackets? I use them on the Half X, Hatchet's and even the Splice. Let me know! I am interested though :smile:

i'll have to test that to find out haha! but yeah, if by the end of feb you are still looking for a pair, we can work something out. rather have them go to someone to be used; i really only picked them up cos they looked cool and were kinda rare.. you dont see them very often nowadays..

ill post pix in a bit for sure