• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanting to share my juliet

Thyriaen

Oakley Beginner
OakJuliet.jpg
Recently got my frist prescription glasses and now want to upgrade my juliet to also include them but cannot find any lenses for my oakleys which also do prescription ones.

I will try once this forum allows me to :p
However from what I understand from his posts, he won't do prescription ones ?

I will try once this forum allows me to :p
However from what I understand from his posts, he won't do prescription ones ?
If you wear single vision lenses, and are inside the USA I imagine 100% I can do it. Unless your RX is too strong, or some other reason, like you need progressive (bifocal) lenses.

@Chris A Hardaway I think I need very easy, non special lenses:

View attachment 959477

However, I do live in germany.
I can do that in prizm or prizm polarized. But I'll also need you to PM me your iPD also known as PD measurement in millimeters.

Prizm will be $425 shipped. And prizm polarized would be $500 shipped. But I can certainly cut that RX for a Juliet if you know how to install.

I can do that in prizm or prizm polarized. But I'll also need you to PM me your iPD also known as PD measurement in millimeters.

Prizm will be $425 shipped. And prizm polarized would be $500 shipped. But I can certainly cut that RX for a Juliet if you know how to install.
What are PD measurements ? I am looking for prizm polarizes and what is RX ? And yea i have changed my lenses before in the juliet.

Back