• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanting To Tighten My Gen2 Straightjackets

Patrick Briscoe

Oakley Beginner
I see the small pin hole on the underside of the temple but I can't seem to get a hold of it with my little sunglass screwdriver. Is it Flat, Phillips?

Neither. Its the hole the hinge pin fits in. To release the arm easier you can take a very small punch to raise the arm pin for release.

AHHHHH, that would explain my whole screwdriver malfunction...so however loose they are, I guess that's how loose they stay. They aren't bad, they don't fall of my face. They are just kinda old and I was trying to get some tightness back. Thanks for the reply

AHHHHH, that would explain my whole screwdriver malfunction...so however loose they are, I guess that's how loose they stay. They aren't bad, they don't fall of my face. They are just kinda old and I was trying to get some tightness back. Thanks for the reply

You can't tighten them back up with anything already on the frame. I was able to get my earstems to stop flopping around by putting a strip of electrical tape where the hinges are to create a little resistance. Not a perfect fix, but much better than the flopping stems.

Latest Posts

Back