• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warm Grey Lenses

FilipePT

Oakley Beginner
Someone has warm gray lenses?

Today I went to a store to prove oakley glasses and I really liked the Holbrook Valentino Rossi has warm gray lenses.

For situations indicate that these lenses? They are good to use on the beach with lots of sun, or let in too much light?

Also tasted the model motgp with emerald iridium, but do not know why it was strange in my face, perhaps to be mirrored lens.

i have multiple pairs with warm grey as do a lot of people. i would say they let in a little too much light for a beach day, but its all personal preference. i like dark grey for beaches

then these lenses are not good in an environment with lots of light, right? :(

I loved the VR46 model, it was right in my face, but I'm going to the beach and really need some good lenses.

i would have to say no. i would try any color iridium lens, dark grey, black iridium or oo black iridium polarized( the darkest of them all) those are your best bets

but I especially like the polished black and yellow symbol, makes all the difference for me.

prove the motogp with emerald iridium and do not know why he looked so different in my face,

I think the solution is to go for a frogskins with +red lens

You can do the Rossi Jupiter Squared or Frogskins - they have fire iridium which works well in strong light.

IMHO the warm grey is great for any situation, I wear them at the beach each year and do not ever find my self squinting, even with my Gascan S, being a smaller frame that in turn lets in more light to begin with. Just my opinion, I currently have fuel cell's with warm grey as well they too get worn at the beach each year. Call me crazy I am new here but my opinion is based on personal use and POU (purpose of use).

Back