• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to spot Fake Oakley Frogskins Thread - Warning! Fakes!

greetings,are these authentic guys? need help

image.jpeg
i just found this one on ebay and my wife loves it but i dont know how to spot authentic frogskin

Everything is faked. However I need photos of the shades to help you. When I first started out I bought a fake pair of matte red skins everythinglooked legit even a legit box. I was green at this then and now I find it easy to spot fake however I can't do so with the angle of this pair. It's always possible they are fake but it's rarer now on pairs like that. Fakes I find tend to mimic higher ticket items. At least the ones for sale on ebay these days. I'd love to help and support but I can't with a single photo of the pair. Send me the link to the eBay listing. I have a b1b matte red and I promise I won't buy them on you. Pm me about this.

Everything is faked. However I need photos of the shades to help you. When I first started out I bought a fake pair of matte red skins everythinglooked legit even a legit box. I was green at this then and now I find it easy to spot fake however I can't do so with the angle of this pair. It's always possible they are fake but it's rarer now on pairs like that. Fakes I find tend to mimic higher ticket items. At least the ones for sale on ebay these days. I'd love to help and support but I can't with a single photo of the pair. Send me the link to the eBay listing. I have a b1b matte red and I promise I won't buy them on you. Pm me about this.
How to send a link

Latest Posts

Back