• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to spot Fake Oakley Frogskins Thread - Warning! Fakes!

The biggest tell on a fake i think is the star near the temple. As far am im aware, only one pair of Frogs were made with this Star - The Purple Fade

The biggest tell on a fake i think is the star near the temple. As far am im aware, only one pair of Frogs were made with this Star - The Purple Fade

Quite a few models have the star, Anti-freeze for one, Rootbeer/Cyan if I remember right, and Clears. It used to be a tell tale sign they were legit, but the fakes are so good now they even have the star these days.

As fake sunglasses go, those 'Blends' don't look bad, if I paid £10 I'd be happy with my purchase, knowing they are fake.

Tastic, how did you spot the fake SW's? what should we be looking for. Also sent you a pm about our pending deal

Quite a few models have the star, Anti-freeze for one, Rootbeer/Cyan if I remember right, and Clears. It used to be a tell tale sign they were legit, but the fakes are so good now they even have the star these days.

As fake sunglasses go, those 'Blends' don't look bad, if I paid £10 I'd be happy with my purchase, knowing they are fake.

Checked my anti-freeze(which i bought direct) no star. I dont have any of the others.

Back