• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warning: Good Looking FAKE Juliet On Ebay

Well it looks like you guys are wrong about those Juliet's. Here's the reply from him regarding the questions I asked.

"What you see is what you get. No coin thats why its too cheap. Pls be reminded that the oakley is 100% authentic." Thanks

- bestdeal1014.............................................:jaw: Remember 100% authentic FAKES.......................:lol:

Thanks for all the good info! I'm learning something new everytime I come here. I did notice the box being different and that screw that xmetalmaniac mentioned actually looks like a regular allen type rather than a torx. I'm a newbie to the x-metal line, so I prolly would've had a chance of falling for something like this. Good lookin' out Juliet Overlord!!!

It's still there-I'd really like to know how ebay decides what they will and won't pull. If this were a fake Rolex it would be long gone

Well it looks like you guys are wrong about those Juliet's. Here's the reply from him regarding the questions I asked.

"What you see is what you get. No coin thats why its too cheap. Pls be reminded that the oakley is 100% authentic." Thanks

- bestdeal1014.............................................:jaw: Remember 100% authentic FAKES.......................:lol:

LOL what a loser...

And here's his reply about the SKU number

Box is not included when i purchase the oakley here at california oakley outlet store. I just included my own box and hard case the reason i cant give you the sku number. Thanks- bestdeal1014

Oh wait now he's found it.

Hi, sku 04-151, its rare since it has a shinny plasma frame- bestdeal1014.

It has a "shinny" plasma frame..........................a "what" i hear you say. Looks like he's been busy on Oakley tring to fing the nearest match. This just gets funnier & funnier...............................................Damn i've just pee'd myself laughing so hard.

I just sent him this.

"These glasses are fake and have been reported to eBay as a counterfeit item. We aren't stupid and will be watching this and all of your other auctions until they are removed."

I just sent him this.

"These glasses are fake and have been reported to eBay as a counterfeit item. We aren't stupid and will be watching this and all of your other auctions until they are removed."

Awe come on I was enjoying the sport of questioning him..............................................LOL. Still i'd be intrest in his reply to you Bat. I've just questioned him about a "shinny" plasma frame, it could be a LTD EDITION you know.

Back