• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warning: Good Looking FAKE Juliet On Ebay

It does suck-I used to report stuff all the time. They rarely remove it and I think I know why. I sell on ebay all the time-maybe 10-20 items a month. I pay on average $100 in commissions to them a month. Whenever they have to remove something, they lose money.
I think some manufacturers give ebay more grief than others about removing this stuff and they only remove what they feel they have to.

still online . . .
that sucks!

check this out guys fake ROmeo2's : item 260895484047

LOL at this:

Me: this item is a fake. please do not falsely advertise.

Him: please dont message me claiming something i didnt do, where did i claim they were fake or real? everyone wants to be a oakley exspert

Me:claiming they are oakley in itself is a lie. they are not made by oakley. and yes, i have been collecting for many years. i am an expert. and youre just a liar.

him: i quess my c six and my pit boss and jawbones and scars are all fake aswell :( not the only 1 that has brouhgt oakleys before... and they are oakleys.. weither they are replicas of gunuine is a diffrent thing.. but oakleys none the less.. never said fake or legit.. if you have a problem with them, why bother comenting like what you say to me is going to make any diffrence to my day?

haha yeah.. his fake pit boss and fake C-six.. wow. loser.

Back