• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING: Metal Briefcase / Rep Case

Sounds like your system is a bit different to ours then (and expensive). Here you could report it to trading standards directly, they if they feel it is illegal will get evidence, a warrant and then go to the persons house/place of work and seize the goods. That's the sort of action I meant, so what you mean is the only winners In the US are the lawyers?

Sounds like your system is a bit different to ours then (and expensive). Here you could report it to trading standards directly, they if they feel it is illegal will get evidence, a warrant and then go to the persons house/place of work and seize the goods.
I wish that's how things were done here but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

Btw, the seller has another account (same real name on both accounts) on ebay:

koolcustomworks

These are customs (fakes) being promoted as authentic real deal pieces. Del & I verified one in person together.

They're junk.....

Excellent discovery Del! These scumbags are no different from the sellers of the replica shadowheads and bobs. I would have given them more respect had they disclosed these were replicas because I can appreciate the workmanship and effort. Gouging us collectors is not cool and is an absolute swindler maneuver.

So you are you the one making these cases? Seems about right since you were the one selling the hydro prints (ugly at that) for astronomical prices. Not cool to represent things as authentic when they have been verified as custom. And charge a reasonable price as custom/counterfeit "Oakley" products do not have the same value as authentic Oakley products.

there are 3 for sale on ebay now, one seller is oakleymadness, his case looks fake, but not easy to tell from the photos. He sold a case back in may for under $500 now he wants more than double, anybody have any better info?

Back