• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !

in2X-METALs

Oakley Expert
Alberta
Hi all
I wanted to pass on an urgent message. Earlier this year I bought a 24k J and XX and a Penny copper advertised for $3,300 from a seller on eBay. To make a very long story short when I recieved the box it was stuffed with newspaper and nothing else. The case is currently under investigation by Paypal and the Hamilton Police Major Fraud Dept.
Anyway, today I discovered that the seller is "back in business" with two active listings on eBay with the negative feedback I provided after receiving the empty box erased !!!
I've already been in contact with Paypal and eBay regarding this. I have no idea how the seller managed to unfreeze his account but there he is doing it again ! Here is a link to one if his auctions
Oakley x Metal 2 Pack ROMEO1's Mars Leathers w Extra Lenses | eBay
Don't even think about buying any items from this guy unless you want to get ripped off like I did !

Last edited:
I did ! You can't imagine the feedback I gave him but now since his account has been unfrozen my feed back was erased ! I let eBay know that too
I'll edit my post to include that now.

BTW look at the feed back and this is something I've learned after. eBay makes no differentiation between a sellers buying history and the sellers selling history and of course a buyers buying vs selling history. I've already commented to Paypal about this.

Anyway, you look at the sellers history and it's 100% "all good" until you realize that it's almost if not entirely feedback based on his buying history ...not his selling history. Follow ?
AND my feed back which I left is missing !! And I told eBay today about that and a "report" has been filed by their fraud dept. about this.

Hope you got your money back. You can see some of those pictures in his 24k auctions have been lifted from elsewhere and from the watermark.

Paypal finally received a copy of the police report by the commanding officer of the policeman who took my witness statement and now it's under review by Paypal and I'll know ( they say) in the next 24-48 hrs.
I don't just want my money back I want to nail this scum to and suspend him from a wall.

Back