• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !

Thanks but I'm not sure if that might affect this case somehow or not. Maybe posting this warning on this site might affect the case who knows but I was so livid when I found out he's back with an active account again I just lost it and HAD to warn the other members here. Thanks anyway though. I know that harassing him would be the first thing I would think of if I saw this happen to someone else but for now better let Paypal eBay and police deal with it.

the internet is so entertaining. I could look at it all day...
Sometimes I gotta fight ebay hard for ****. Hope it works out for you

Well if for some reason the case is not decided in my favor by Paypal in the next 48 hrs then I would say Paypal would be the one to harass or boycott or whatever. I know I'll never use or trust Paypal or eBay ever again if they can't see what I've presented to them and protect the buyer as they advertise.
When the police read my witness statement and the clues that indicated the box was sent exactly as I received ..... their candidly spoken comments were extremely interesting. So if Paypal can't see what the police see then I'll never trust Paypal again.
I'm sure Hamilton City Major fraud Dept. will get the contact info for the seller and deal with him. I'm sure of it. AND I hope the seller happens to be a member here and reads this. And if you are .... trust me.... the police are coming after you.

Wow what a crazy story. I hope he gets the worst punishment. People that try this crap are unbelievable. I hope it turns around in your favor soon.

Wasnt there someone on here who got a pair from a member and it was a broken iphone case and a walmart pair of glasses in the box?

Back