• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !

BTW look at the feed back and this is something I've learned after. eBay makes no differentiation between a sellers buying history and the sellers selling history and of course a buyers buying vs selling history. I've already commented to Paypal about this.

Anyway, you look at the sellers history and it's 100% "all good" until you realize that it's almost if not entirely feedback based on his buying history ...not his selling history. Follow ?
AND my feed back which I left is missing !! And I told eBay today about that and a "report" has been filed by their fraud dept. about this.

Sucks for people like me who usually only buy, especially on e-bay

I fully support this thread and its intended purpose. Why cant a thread like this be started when we have a problem with a seller on this forum??
I too wish there was recourse that could be taken for members here (beyond leaving a trading feedback that many probably don't even see) that don't honor transactions. Apparently they go from posting to just lurking and still making deals via PM from the Exchange.

I just got an email from Paypal about ten minutes ago .....
They decided in my favour !! :) :)

We have made a decision for the following appeal.

Transaction Details
-------------------------
Seller's Name: Deleted

Transaction Date: Dec 28, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$3,300.00 CAD
Your Transaction ID: 8TM70579EB191751V
Case Number: PP-002-883-505-689

Buyer's Transaction ID: 8TM70579EB191751V
-------------------------

We have issued you a refund in the amount of $3,300.00 CAD for this claim.
The refund will be posted to your card within 5-7 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience with our investigation.

Sincerely,
Wee
Protection Services

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed his email address in case I'm breaking some privacy rules or whatever. I see he's still active on eBay though.
That's fine, Hamilton City Police Major Fraud Dept. will come knocking on his door eventually.

Ebay doesnt provide seller names to public, just to persons involved in the transaction. Name has been removed from above post..... I am sure many of us are also relieved you we found in the right.......Good for you!!!!!

I spent 5 hours working on my display today. Maybe the X-Metal gods
saw that and were pleased ;) ha ha
Now thats out of the way I can send some pairs to X-MAN for tune ups :)

BTW I'm very curious why the seller is still allowed to be active on eBay ????

Back