• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !

Now leave the thief the negative feedback he deserves.

I already left a negative feedback and it's been erased by eBay since the sellers account has been unfrozen again. I can't leave a feedback again unless I buy something from him and like hell I'll be doing that.
BTW when I get time later today I'm phoning eBay and asking why this guy is still allowed to sell again. Honestly it's like they don't care.

I already left a negative feedback and it's been erased by eBay since the sellers account has been unfrozen again. I can't leave a feedback again unless I buy something from him and like hell I'll be doing that.
BTW when I get time later today I'm phoning eBay and asking why this guy is still allowed to sell again. Honestly it's like they don't care.

Have you checked to see in your history where you left him feedback. You should be able to see if it's at least on your side at all. From feedback left. If it's there You could try to leave a follow up and see if it post's up. If you left slanderous feedback that could be why it got pulled.
The other thing is did he leave you feedback.
I've had negative feedback that I left not show up before either. Ebay does some weird stuff with that process.

Have you checked to see in your history where you left him feedback. You should be able to see if it's at least on your side at all. From feedback left. If it's there You could try to leave a follow up and see if it post's up. If you left slanderous feedback that could be why it got pulled.
The other thing is did he leave you feedback.
I've had negative feedback that I left not show up before either. Ebay does some weird stuff with that process.

You mean where he left me feed back don't you ?
Yes I did. It's still there and he states before I even recieved the box that I'm a good eBayer and blah blah ....I suspect to try to draw me into leaving a positive comment beforeI even received the box.

My feed back to him got pulled because it was slanderous ?
He shipped a box stuffed with advertising flyers from the area where he lives.
I wrote that I recieved a box full of paper and warned that the seller cannot be trusted.
Slander is:
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

How was I being "slanderous" ?
It was the truth and the truth is eBay is currently (unwittingly I hope) aiding a fraudulent seller.

You mean where he left me feed back don't you ?
Yes I did. It's still there and he states before I even recieved the box that I'm a good eBayer and blah blah ....I suspect to try to draw me into leaving a positive comment beforeI even received the box.

My feed back to him got pulled because it was slanderous ?
He shipped a box stuffed with advertising flyers from the area where he lives.
I wrote that I recieved a box full of paper and warned that the seller cannot be trusted.
Slander is:
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

How was I being "slanderous" ?
It was the truth and the truth is eBay is currently (unwittingly I hope) aiding a fraudulent seller.

Was just asking. What about where you left feedback for others is it there?
If you wrote "cannot be trusted" that can be considered slander.
If you left what you said he had to of done something or ebay did from the case you filed.
If you left feedback before opening a case that could be why it got removed.
A seller can file a removal for feedback left, that they consider to be slanderous or damaging.
There could be several reason why Ebay removed your feedback. I can't say that's why I was asking.

Google this , the first three links

can you get negative feedback removed on ebay

also this link

Feedback extortion policy

Back