• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

in2X-METALs

Oakley Expert
Alberta
Hi all
I wanted to pass on an urgent message. Earlier this year I bought a 24k J and XX and a Penny copper advertised for $3,300 from a seller on eBay. To make a very long story short when I recieved the box it was stuffed with newspaper and nothing else. The case is currently under investigation by Paypal and the Hamilton Police Major Fraud Dept.
Anyway, today I discovered that the seller is "back in business" with two active listings on eBay AND the negative feed back I'd left was erased by eBay !!!
I've already been in contact with Paypal and eBay regarding this. I have no idea how the seller managed to unfreeze his account but there he is doing it again ! Here is a link to one if his auctions
Oakley x Metal 2 Pack ROMEO1's Mars Leathers w Extra Lenses | eBay
Don't even think about buying any items from this guy unless you want to get ripped off like I did !

Read more: WARNING regarding an eBay seller ! | Oakley Forum

Last edited:
thanks for the head's up but ebay is a double edge sword. Let's move this to the discussion thread where it belong shall we?

hey man, I am not calling you out but if your story is true, why does the seller have 100% feedback wouldnt he have 1 negative being yours???

You can see from the other of his auctions running at the moment, all the pictures have been lifted from elsewhere. Also any sort of collector seller ( if you had all those you would be a collector) would know Copper Penny's didn't come with "Copper Polarized Iridium"

Last edited:
I should have included this in my first post. I did leave a VERY negative feedback over three weeks ago before his account was frozen however now that he's back again my feed back was erased and I told eBay today what the hell is going on ?? The case is still under investigation and review by Paypal so why would his account be active again AND my feed back erased ?? ???
This thread is on the x-metal discussion forum and if possible I'd like to close this thread somehow.
Just wanted to warn everyone since I've been under a huge stress these past few weeks but today's discovery just sent me off the deep end.

I don't know about the current auction
but the one I "won" the Penny coppers had rubies for lenses
serialized PC001793

The serials on the 24k J - 176
and 24k XS - 471

check your #s ..who has my frames ? ;) ha ha

hey man, I am not calling you out but if your story is true, why does the seller have 100% feedback wouldnt he have 1 negative being yours???
not to say you are wrong but..... ebay does some very shady things, if the seller called and stated that he was being extorted for instance (not in this case)! ebay would immediately erase the feedback.it has happened to me multiple times, when sellers lie (and they do alot) they remove feedback.
I should have included this in my first post. I did leave a VERY negative feedback over three weeks ago before his account was frozen however now that he's back again my feed back was erased and I told eBay today what the hell is going on ?? The case is still under investigation and review by Paypal so why would his account be active again AND my feed back erased ?? ???
This thread is on the x-metal discussion forum and if possible I'd like to close this thread somehow.
Just wanted to warn everyone since I've been under a huge stress these past few weeks but today's discovery just sent me off the deep end.
dont worry i dont think anybody will mind if you posted it here. the thread police wont lock you up. i totally understand you getting upset thats alot of money.
i think you posting this prevents someone from getting ripped off so in a round about way you are offering a service and IMO that justifies posting in the exchange area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back