• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warranty Juliet frame - are they collectable?

The fact remains though is that it 'is' a serialised frame, just not the one of the usual production models with a serial. I certainly would say that it does not sell any less than a regular pair in any way and certainly has an element of collectibility by its nature.

The fact remains though is that it 'is' a serialised frame, just not the one of the usual production models with a serial. I certainly would say that it does not sell any less than a regular pair in any way and certainly has an element of collectibility by its nature.
Very true sir, but id rather have letters and numbers than just a "w" romeos being the worst as they dont have a single marking on it. If im not mistaken.

Very true sir, but id rather have letters and numbers than just a "w" romeos being the worst as they dont have a single marking on it. If im not mistaken.
I am referring to an actual W serialised Juliet frame which is what this thread pertains to. Non-serialised replacement Romeo frames are a separate issue.

Latest Posts

Back