• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Was A Great Day In Washington...

So last week I got into some hot water with my wife for all the recent Oakley purchases. So yesterday I sold one of my watches. A Tag Heuer F1. I surprised my wife when she came home from work and told her we would be going to Seattle today and getting her the Louis Vuitton wallet that she wants.

Today we went up to Seattle and she picked out her wallet. She is really happy. So while we are there she wants me to get a LV bracelet. Not my style at all. Plus it's like $400. I tell her that as nice as it is, I would rather buy a pair of xx or xs xmetals. She smiled and said "okay".

So today was a rather awesome day. Looks like I will be doing some glasses shopping in the next week or two.

To end the day she suggests we eat at a Mexican restaurant that I really like. We both ate like a couple of starved hostages. Today was an awesome day!

I like your style. My girl gets pretty ticked sometimes so I buy her a pair and sell one or two and its all good!

Latest Posts

Back