• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Was I Tripping On Acid Last Night?

hearno

Oakley Collector
Was there not a thread by some guy named "andy10" trying to ask a question about something? It turned out he was "yoandy10" and his account got locked for spam or something. I could swear I remember reading that and posting in it but now I can't find it. Or was I tripping balls last night?

Yeah, the asshat created 10 different threads in order to try and gain access to the exchange forum when he could've sliently posted 10 times in random threads and waited his ass 10 days like he's supposed to. It's been cleaned up.

Oh guys, we could've told hearno that no such thread existed and made him questioning his own sanity! Party poopers!

Was there not a thread by some guy named "andy10" trying to ask a question about something? It turned out he was "yoandy10" and his account got locked for spam or something. I could swear I remember reading that and posting in it but now I can't find it. Or was I tripping balls last night?

nope, you were not, it really happened! :lol:

Back