• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Was someone searching for Romeo 2.0

RichardOverby

Oakley Beginner
Was someone searching for some Romeo 2.0 because I spotted a good deal. Let me know and I'll post the link here I just don't want to ruin anyone's sneak attack by posting it. I was pretty sure someone said they were seeking some out so I'm just trying to help a brotha out.

Ok guys sorry I was trying to be discrete about it just in case someone here was already watching the item. I didn't want to mess them up, I've gotten a ton of messages in a very short period of time so I'm just gonna post the link here rather than ind. pm

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201338306687

They need some work from what the post shows but otherwise they look really good. I just snagged a pair of Juliet's tonight but kept this one on my watch list just in case. I personally don't have a huge interest in the half metals but that's just me so I really hope this helps yal out. Keep me posted because I'd rather have someone on this forum get them than someone else.

Thanks for the post. They seem to be in fair condition, but need work. If the price stays low enough it will be a good snag for someone. Being on ebay though, they may get pricey quickly.

Yeah they might. I thought about just buying them myself for a trade option but considering I just dropped a couple hundred on the Juliet's I do t think the wife would approve

Not really a good deal. Lenses oem will cost u $200. Bridge tuneup is $60. Rubbers near impossible to get.

Oh man I didn't realize it was like that for these guys. I guess if the lenses or good enough then a tune would be good enough for someone who wants a pair to just wear. By I've seen most people just want to add them to their collection. By the way Dallas I'm in San Marcos, Tx not to far from you hope we get to deal together sometime in the future. wish I would have been more active on the forum so I could have come to the meet. Maybe next time around.

Oh man I didn't realize it was like that for these guys. I guess if the lenses or good enough then a tune would be good enough for someone who wants a pair to just wear. By I've seen most people just want to add them to their collection. By the way Dallas I'm in San Marcos, Tx not to far from you hope we get to deal together sometime in the future. wish I would have been more active on the forum so I could have come to the meet. Maybe next time around.

I think we have to have a Texas meet up. I'm in San Antonio.

Latest Posts

Back