• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wat Upppppp From Texas

o_word

Oakley Beginner
hey every one been stalking this site for a couple weeks thought id join up and say wats up. uhhh im 22 just moved a couple months ago to texas from new jersey ( no i dont no fist pump or know snookie) lol i only have a couple pairs of oakley but love em all and cant wait to add many more to my collection

Welcome dude! We know you're not from Texas, but you got here as fast as you could!

I'm by Galveston, about an hour south of you. A lot of good Oakley shopping in our area. Not so much Craigslist, but you have a good vault somewhat close in cypress. Welcome!

You may be from Jersey, but now you're one of us southern boys lol Welcome to the forum from Louisiana....and yes, I have all my teeth lol....what brought ya to TX from Jersey...if ya don't mind me asking? Just curious...I bet it's a culture shock for ya lol

Thanks every one and moved down here for a new job opportunity plus its always warm down here lol

Back