• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Collection

Yes, it sure is a pain! I pull the crown on all of them to save on battery. That's what my local jeweler advised me which is why all the dates and times are different. It gets expensive when it's time to change the batteries :( if only all of them had automatic movements.
When you have a lot of automatics, it's just the same really. I'm used to my daily wearer being the only one showing the correct date, except by chance.

Especially as the vintage autos don't have hacking dates, so you'd have to advance 24 hours x the requisite number of days. You soon get used to using your phone to check the date.
Man... yeah i guess that was one of the reasons they discontinued the original TBs. The later Automatics like the TB2 and Gearbox Automatic did not even have a date window. I could not tell for the FMJ since I am not privy to one.

Man... yeah i guess that was one of the reasons they discontinued the original TBs. The later Automatics like the TB2 and Gearbox Automatic did not even have a date window. I could not tell for the FMJ since I am not privy to one.
The FMJ does have a date window