• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Collection

Hed568

I should Work at Oakley
Daly City, CA
Just sharing my collection to the forum:

I have a very small O-Room so I need to consolidate everything into my medicine cabinet. I love how most of you put it in stands or in their boxes but I just don't have the luxury of space =( At least all of them are cozy around each other =) With the discontinuation of the watch line, I try to get one example of each men's watch model Oakley ever made and this is what I have. There is still that elusive FMJ...
group.JPG

top.JPG

Bullet, Crush, Crush 2.0, Torpedo, Detonator
Timebomb, D.5, Timebomb II, D3, Icon

center.JPG

Judge, Judge II Dual Time, Blade, Blade 2, GMT
Crank Case 3 Hand, Crank Case 6 Hand, 12 Gauge, Time Tank, Hole Shot 6 Hand, Hole Shot 3 Hand
bottom.JPG
Gearbox, Gearbox Automatic, Double Tap, Hollow Point, Killswitch, BottleCap
Warrant, Transfercase, D1, D2, Saddleback, Fusebox

Just sharing my collection to the forum:

I have a very small O-Room so I need to consolidate everything into my medicine cabinet. I love how most of you put it in stands or in their boxes but I just don't have the luxury of space =( At least all of them are cozy around each other =) With the discontinuation of the watch line, I try to get one example of each men's watch model Oakley ever made and this is what I have. There is still that elusive FMJ...
View attachment 185045

View attachment 185046
Bullet, Crush, Crush 2.0, Torpedo, Detonator
Timebomb, D.5, Timebomb II, D3, Icon

View attachment 185047
Judge, Judge II Dual Time, Blade, Blade 2, GMT
Crank Case 3 Hand, Crank Case 6 Hand, 12 Gauge, Time Tank, Hole Shot 6 Hand, Hole Shot 3 Hand
View attachment 185048 Gearbox, Gearbox Automatic, Double Tap, Hollow Point, Killswitch, BottleCap
Warrant, Transfercase, D1, D2, Saddleback, Fusebox
Love it so much