• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch line possibly getting shut down (rumor)

No use crying like kids, man up and get the watch you like, i envy those who are capable of getting those sought after minute machine, hollow point and fmj.I didn't waste time and recently grab 4 models I can get my hands on, now I'm still happy regardless of the discontinuity issues and depleted budget, and any watch I can get from now on will be a bonus.

I used to get them at 50-60% off, great designs **** watches. Hell no will I pay full retail for one. Looks like Tissot will be my go to brand now.

"Era of Oakley Watches Comes to an End

Oakley Team,

Since 1999, Oakley has captured the interest of timepiece enthusiasts and Oakley consumers alike with its groundbreaking watch designs. We entered tis niche market with hopes of showcasing the capabilities of Oakley Design and Engineering, and highlighting the premium nature of our brand.

We were successful in this endeavor, and we made some dammed cool **** over the years, too. Our most recognized models include the original Time Bomb, Detonator, Bullet, GMT, Full Metal Jacket, Minute Machine, Gearbox, and Time Bomb II.

But now it's time to turn our attention toward new challenges- namely wearable electronics.

Our watches category will be discontinued with no new production effective immediately. Oakley Watches will continue to be available at retail stores as inventory permits through 2015. Oakley will still support loyal watch customers through 2020 at FHR warranty and select global warranty centers. Oakley watches will continue to be available to Oakley employees at Employee Purchases as long as units are in stock.

Thank you for your continued support and innovation as we begin to make even cooler **** in the wearable electronics category moving forward."
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/_Natsumaru/Oakley/IMG_4515_zpsidr2fzp7.jpeg

Would be the contents of the emails sent to all the retail locations. One of the Oakley guys i go to showed this to me.

**** Luxottica for being the cause of this and **** Oakley for giving Canada the **** end of the stick. We can't even order anything despite there still being stock available, not even employees..WTF??

It is now January 2016 and whatever is left at my O Stores will be the last they sell. Bought the last Black Face MM they had and they will not be restocked. Maintanence will be held up by Oakley till 2020 as stated in earlier posts. Watches are sadly almost done.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back