• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch option no longer on Oakley website menu

MasterO

I should Work at Oakley
NJ
Did anyone else notice that watches are no longer in the Oakley menu on the website? You can search them but there's no tab preset for them. Beginning of the end :shock::sorry::cry:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I saw this this morning too. With the industry moving towards wearables I personally don't need an Oakley wristwatch that tells me how many steps I have taken each day. I don't walk, I have a drivers license! On the other hand the watch may not be gone forever. Think of this transition period where the watch may go in an entirely new direction. Analog watches have been around for years. In time maybe we will see a line of product that is just as impressive but with a modern rendition of a traditional timepiece. Maybe I should be exercising? Every day I wake up I get the urge to exercise. I sit down until that feeling goes away. Seems to work!

There was a talk about a "God Watch" a few years back during the RED event... I guess that project will be put in the shelf permanently now =(

What was this God watch you speak suppose to look like? It sounds like a fabled creature.

I'm not sure, I didn't see the pics at red. But basically they built one, and it cost as absurd amount (90k or something like that) so they only made one

I'm not sure, I didn't see the pics at red. But basically they built one, and it cost as absurd amount (90k or something like that) so they only made one
:agree: 90k? Wow :shock: I wonder if anyone here who saw it got a pic of it.

Back