• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Prices Increasing!

KingJupiter

Oakley Expert
Arizona
Just heard some of the watches are going up in price soon! Anyone thinking of buying a watch should do it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

yup....was at my local O vault few weeks back and was looking at the minute machines. One of the reps told me the minute machines prices will go up about 300 dollars....back to the original MSRP when they first came out?

I'm glad I have my minute machine and gearbox already =)

Would this include the prices that can be found on USStandardIssue website? I am not a member, but set up my Airforce buddy that had no idea he could get Oakleys for about half off, just wish I had some extra cash for a watch or 2.

Ryan_C said:
Would this include the prices that can be found on USStandardIssue website? I am not a member, but set up my Airforce buddy that had no idea he could get Oakleys for about half off, just wish I had some extra cash for a watch or 2.

I would imagine so. The SI discount is off of retail value and that's what they're raising.

Are the quality of their watches as good as the quality of their sunglasses? I didn't even know Oakley made watches before.

brownnugen said:
Are the quality of their watches as good as the quality of their sunglasses? I didn't even know Oakley made watches before.

Absolutely. ALL current production Oakley time pieces have Swiss made movements or are fully assembled in Switzerland. The moments range from 1 jewel to 25 jewels, all quarts, if not gold-played quarts. All casings and bracelets are made of either surgical grade stainless steel or titanium. Rubber bands are vanilla-infused unobtanium. All faces are sapphire crystal which are tough to scratch with anything but a sapphire, ruby, or diamond. For the most part, Oakley watches are actually a good value compared to the rest of the industry. They do have a few watches that seem to be more than they should be, but even $1,495 for a minute machine is a good deal. Many big watch brands don't start titanium casings until their watches hit thousands.

Latest Posts

Back