• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Repairs

I don't know if you will be able to change it all yourself. This job requires considerable concentration.
Also often the strap wears out, is this true? I want to buy a similar one for my friend for his birthday.

Last edited:
Was quoted roughly 300 to repair the movement on my hole shot if they can find the parts, do you think its worth spending the money?

Well, i recently took it to a guy and he couldn't fix it. The Crown being out of normal position and the date window being at four o'clock messed him up I think watch repairs. It keeps time but the date wheel doesn't line up and you cant screw the crown down.
Knowing I have yet to catch up with current prices, come here to see if anyone has had a watch serviced and can help. Asked a reputable watch service company for a quote to service the Aggisy and came back with a quote of $400. 😲 I thought $100 to $200... Is this a reasonable cost? Sent back an inquiry of what the cost includes. Than you all in advance.

Knowing I have yet to catch up with current prices, come here to see if anyone has had a watch serviced and can help. Asked a reputable watch service company for a quote to service the Aggisy and came back with a quote of $400. 😲 I thought $100 to $200... Is this a reasonable cost? Sent back an inquiry of what the cost includes. Than you all in advance.
Sounds like that is their standard response if anything like the big mail-order watch Co's here . Far better going to a small independant set up if local or phoning one. If a quartz movement far less to service sometimes cheaper to swap out movement depending on watch. $400 is getting into a mechanical Rolex area from a privateer !!!!

Latest Posts

Back