• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Size Comparison

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Anyone have numbers for the sizes of Oakley watches? I'm interested in getting one but I'm having a tough time figuring out which models to be on the lookout for since I can't just roll out with anything/everything off the shelf.

Does anyone have max strap size, and case dimensions for Oakley watches?

I currently wear a Citizen that's a 39mm case with 18mm band at roughly 8-3/4" (worn a little loose, measured flat). I definitely want something bigger than 40mm, as this feels small on my wrist.

What do you have for suggestions?

holeshot metal band - 24mm band width, 32mm dia face (glass only), 37mm inc metal ring surround, 48mm largest width of casing to tip of button. damn fine daily watch if you ask me.

Strange, Oakley.com lists the Holeshot at 47.5mm excluding crown. Is yours the 3hand or the 6hand?

If you have an Oakley store nearby, you should just try then out. Some watches are heavier than they look sometimes.

my measurements are spot on, oakley probably wrote it wrong.

oakley is correct- they mention the casing width is 47.5, which it is (my rough measurement made it 48 inc crown)

judging by what you said about the citizen wath you have, this should be a pretty sweet upgrade. the only problemm i have with mine is that it isnt automatic. for that reason i may grt a timebomb or MM in the future.

you could go the MM, but its HUGE for me.

Back