• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Watch Stands & Card Display

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, that's what I'm looking for. Preferably metal but want to check out options.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
This?

metal O card holder.jpg

@Oakley for life yea and matching watch stands. Got some? Interested in all types if you don't have those specifically

Username Hidden said:
@Oakley for life yea and matching watch stands. Got some? Interested in all types if you don't have those specifically

I have a few of those, but no watch stands, sorry. I have my watching in their boxes and wear them. ;-)

Have them in their boxes and wear them? I wear mine to just wanted 2 watch stands and a pop holder to display my killswitches and the heritage bezel card. Would it even fit in the card holder?

Username Hidden said:
Have them in their boxes and wear them? I wear mine to just wanted 2 watch stands and a pop holder to display my killswitches and the heritage bezel card. Would it even fit in the card holder?

hmmm good question. I will try it with my KS heritage metal card and then let you know later today, if it will work.

Ok if it will I'll take one of the card holders from you. Thanks man

yes it fits in the card holder!

heritage card in stand.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.