• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

Well, you're still waking up every morning so she must like you at least a little. ;)
Lol.

She's quite the passive introvert and we'll have been married 25 years this year, but every now and again she surprises me, most unexpectedly with this beautiful watch, because she's not a gift giving sort of person (the whole family forgot my 40th, which is a big boo boo in Australia).

The previous time she super surprised me was when she said, "if you ever committed adultery, I'd cut your p__s off, blend it, cook it, then feed it to you!"

I laughed and said, "Well, I'm quite safe AS LONG AS you've got your facts right!!!"

Footnote - But I still get sweaty every time I use the Thermomix.

I think that's love. Wow
Yup. Even I don't love myself THAT much.

The bad news is, that I can't ask for a carbon C6!!!! Ha ha ha

Thanks. Its a really comfortable watch too. the rubber strap is awesome. Inexpensive too, like all Invictas the MSRP is super inflated like $650 or something. I got it for $89 on black Friday

I'd like to get a rubber strap similar to that for the Seiko Diver that I frequently wear. Yours is nice all-around!

Me and my Mini Me gotta stay tight, y'all...

That Invicta Venom and GShock :)

Venom weighing it at 1.1lbs (52mm x 23mm)

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

I got a spare link for my watch's bracelet, called the closest jeweler and they quoted $7 or $12 depending on the pin style to add the link in. The punch set and holding block kit is $5 from Amazon.

So starting Monday I can size pinned bracelets.

Latest Posts

Back