• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

Beautiful. Omega has some of the best vintage pieces out there. Congratulations and wear it well.

Very nice. I really like Omega.

Gentlemen, thank you both. I treat watches like my Oakleys...they all get worn as they are supposed to and taken care of very well and kept for a long time. I think I may even scale down my "Lim ited X Metal buying spree" and pickup a few different models of these vintage Seamasters before the prices hit the upper atmosphere.

Pick yourself up a piepan Constellation and you'll be in love all over again.

That's a good shout @cyclerdoug , have you checked out Constellations?

I've seen the piepan but never owned one...I'll have to track one down for serious consideration. Also hunting a Seamaster DeVille, those were part of the Seamaster line until the end of '67, thats definitely on my list to get. A little unconventional for Omega with that front-loading movement but still very cool. Have to include a few date and sub-second display models in there also.

And I also have to have one of those Casio G-Shock GG1000 Mudmasters too... can't mountain bike and play at the beach in these Omegas....:whistle:

Two days wearing this Seamaster now and I don't miss that Longines one bit.

I'll switch on and off with the Seikos...but these Omegas are just stunning!

Last edited:
Wow that is a fun problem to have! You can't go wrong either. the PO with cal. 8900 is destined to be a classic, and there's just no denying the mystique of a Submariner.

I am looking at a 8900 Planet Ocean or a 16800 Submariner .....can't decide...the new Omegas are really nice.

Not sure how you feel about ceramic, but if you like it, check out the Omega Deep Black. (Not mine. I was just trying on). But a beauty nonetheless.

IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG

Not sure how you feel about ceramic, but if you like it, check out the Omega Deep Black. (Not mine. I was just trying on). But a beauty nonetheless.

View attachment 325014 View attachment 325015
Thanks Supersharp.....yes tried the Deep Black ceramics on, they really awesome, but they are out of my budget.....they more expensive than a new Deep Sea Rolex.....but I am really tempted.....these new Omegas make the Subs look a bit tired.

Back