• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

IMG_4351.JPG

Put this in the rotation today. Supposed to thunderstorm all afternoon and I may fall in the drainage pond behind the Subaru store...

Rooted around and pulled this out of the case last night.

IMG_4397.JPG

Thought I'd make sure everything was working okay, but I don't have any advanced training in operating a positron collider so I couldn't navigate through THE &%#*{+ OWNERS MANUAL!

IMG_4398.JPG

...but it's working fine so I calmed down and came to work with it on.

:)

Rooted around and pulled this out of the case last night.

View attachment 329102

Thought I'd make sure everything was working okay, but I don't have any advanced training in operating a positron collider so I couldn't navigate through THE &%#*{+ OWNERS MANUAL!

View attachment 329103

...but it's working fine so I calmed down and came to work with it on.

:)

I'm a big fan of the G shock watch... it's the most durable watch I've ever had ( duh! Right?)

I've looked into getting more... but the price tag on some of them is a little scary for a 'work watch' that may get effed up at any time ...

There's this Rangemaster in OD Green with the reverse screen... Mmmmmm *drool*

I'm a big fan of the G shock watch... it's the most durable watch I've ever had ( duh! Right?)

I've looked into getting more... but the price tag on some of them is a little scary for a 'work watch' that may get effed up at any time ...

There's this Rangemaster in OD Green with the reverse screen... Mmmmmm *drool*

I agree, Lex...I saw the khaki Mudmaster and actually put it in my cart before I said "Wait! What the hell would I do with that"?!!!
That Rangemaster is also very cool...but they do tend to creep up in price..

My 13 year old series 2000 Tag, a present from my dad for my 15th bday. This thing has made it through my late teens and most of my 20s and still looks good (scratched and beat) but works flawlessly.

View attachment 334401

Very nice Fresh. I like seeing stuff used as intended and taken good care of. Man respects his gear, puts off the fall of civilization a few more years. Well done! :drinks:

Back