• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

My new Orient Disk
1a8a7c65a2b003fe438fb475c8d69cb0.jpg

Its a little smaller than most of my watches 41.7 mm. A really cool automatic watch though. No hour hand per say, its a rotating disk, with color changing background for the hour marker. I am an orange guy, so had to have the black with orange markers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Love that sandwich dial!

Excellent choice! I'll dig out my Russian Navy Perpetual Manual this weekend and get that some wrist time...love the Soviet stuff!

Heading to your state week after next baby! Cape May!

Nice, Cape May is Beautiful. Great little beach town. We have a big cancer ride heading through my town on Sunday.

Excellent choice! I'll dig out my Russian Navy Perpetual Manual this weekend and get that some wrist time...love the Soviet stuff!

I really like this watch. I got it for $60 off a friend on a watch forum. He MOD'd it a little with the bracelet and bezel. This thing is built like a tank and runs really well. I can't believe these things sell for the prices they do. If it was American made or god forbid Swiss, they would command five times what they cost. You can get a brand new one for $59.95-$79.95. Only draw back is they come on really poor quality bracelets or straps and the stock bezels are boring. But for a little extra you can upgrade the bracelet and bezel and you have a beauty.

I really like this watch. I got it for $60 off a friend on a watch forum. He MOD'd it a little with the bracelet and bezel. This thing is built like a tank and runs really well. I can't believe these things sell for the prices they do. If it was American made or god forbid Swiss, they would command five times what they cost. You can get a brand new one for $59.95-$79.95. Only draw back is they come on really poor quality bracelets or straps and the stock bezels are boring. But for a little extra you can upgrade the bracelet and bezel and you have a beauty.

I call these "the Volvo of watches" for those very reasons!

A unique looking Timex Automatic I picked up cheap at a thrift shop. Besides the time it displays Month and Year (until 2029), day of the week, day of the month and has a day / night 24 hour dial. Has an awesome metallic metal dial and a beveled, white chapter ring with Roman numerals. Very different from anything else I have in my collection.
43ecd0f12106107cac57c7018eb71ccf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back