• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Value Question

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
What is the going market price these days for a rubber strap Minute Machine? In particular the Red Dial (10-221) and Black Dial (10-220).

Last edited by a moderator:
Very subjective from my experience. When I was shopping around for my Minute Machine, I kept a close eye on Craigslist, Ebay, and the forum here. There really wasn't a pattern between Ebay, CL, or the forum in terms of where the market was hardest or softest. Prices were all over the place. However, I typically saw the rubber strapped MMs on Ebay for $500 - $700 (but who knows what they actually went for?). I believe I saw similar ranges on the forum and on CL. I was shopping for a titanium band when I bought mine, and the best deals I saw for "gently used, with box, etc." (regardless of face color) were right around $500 on CL and Ebay. Those rock bottom prices were the exception, not the rule. So, rock bottom for the unobtanium band might go a little less than that.