• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches on Sale... and Then Some!

Jazzy G

Oakley Beginner
I know that Oakley has discontinued their watch line, however they are still beautiful watches! I just visited my local Oakley Vault store and they have a few watches left to sell. However, what caught my attention was that not only were they all 30% off, some models were super discounted before the 30%! I just picked up the Gearbox brushed with black/tan face for $289 CAD - 30% = $202 before taxes! I think the Bottle Cap is $219 CAD - 30% = $153 before taxes!

Keep in mind, this price only applies to this particular colour way, so if you were looking at any of the other colours, I do believe that they are closer to regular price. Get them while you can folks!

The salesperson had a price sheet in the watch display case, but kept flipping it over. It seems that different colour ways for different models had different pricing, so if you are interested, pay a visit to your local Oakley Vault!

BTW, I visited the Vaughan Mills in Ontario location...

IMG_5209.JPG

IMG_5210.JPG

Update (December 17, 2015): I've included a pic of the price sheet for the current stock (not all models are available). Remember, take 30% off all of the prices. This is CAD dollars BTW!

Hope this helps!

IMG_5243.JPG

Last edited:
I know that Oakley has discontinued their watch line, however they are still beautiful watches! I just visited my local Oakley Vault store and they have a few watches left to sell. However, what caught my attention was that not only were they all 30% off, some models were super discounted before the 30%! I just picked up the Gearbox brushed with black/tan face for $289 CAD - 30% = $202 before taxes! I think the Bottle Cap is $219 CAD - 30% = $153 before taxes!

Keep in mind, this price only applies to this particular colour way, so if you were looking at any of the other colours, I do believe that they are closer to regular price. Get them while you can folks!

The salesperson had a price sheet in the watch display case, but kept flipping it over. It seems that different colour ways for different models had different pricing, so if you are interested, pay a visit to your local Oakley Vault!

View attachment 203972

View attachment 203973
Great Deal!!

Thanks for the info. Will definitely head there tonite to see what they have for deals left. :)

View attachment 203972

View attachment 203973

Back