Ross

Oakley Beginner
Sunny Hawaii
I've had a couple of Minute Machines, an original Judge and a Holeshot. I currently don't own any Oakley watches, but I still have a few nice ones. Anyone else like watches and have any that they'd like to show?

My latest pickups, a Seiko SBBN013 "Darth Tuna" and a Citizen titanium "Ecozilla". For the Citizen, I installed a pair of Suppa adapters that allow any 24mm strap to be mounted and put on a strap from a Citizen JV0030.

darth01.jpg

zilla-01.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

bad fishy

Oakley Expert
Texas
Yeah, I like that citizen too. Well, I like pretty much anything with a titanium finish!

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
I'm also a watch guy... I prefer automatics to quartz.

Here are a few that are available to me at the moment.
The rest are safely locked away in the gun vault...

Fortis Spacematic (Titanium Case/ Both Leather & Titanium Bands)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjguanBn.jpg

Zodiac Astrographic (Mystery Dial)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjkuanBn.jpg

Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk (I need to charge it)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzAuanBn.jpg

Invicta Lupah (Titanium case Carbon Dial and Band)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzEuanBn.jpg

Invicta Pro Diver (Have both Steel and Leather bands)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzMuanBn.jpg

Invicta Objet d' art (Skeleton dial and back)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzUuanBn.jpg

Montres Allison Moonphase

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzIuanBn.jpg

Nixon El Dorado

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzQuanBn.jpg

Ross

Oakley Beginner
Sunny Hawaii
I'm also a watch guy... I prefer automatics to quartz...
Yeah, I also prefer autos, my daily wear watches are mostly Breitling. It just so happened that I picked up a couple of quartz watches lately for weekend wear so those are the pictures I had handy. I mostly like Breitling, but I also like Sinn and Bell & Ross - I did, however, sell off 3 of my favorites to buy the Kawasaki that I show in another thread.

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
Yeah, I also prefer autos, my daily wear watches are mostly Breitling. It just so happened that I picked up a couple of quartz watches lately for weekend wear so those are the pictures I had handy. I mostly like Breitling, but I also like Sinn and Bell & Ross - I did, however, sell off 3 of my favorites to buy the Kawasaki that I show in another thread.

I've had my eye on a BR01 and a U Boat... Might have to sell a bike to pick those up though. Haha

Kid

Oakley Beginner
howdy!!!

lovely watches there peeps...

I'm a watch person too but never have the opportunity to start "collecting" as I'd definitely starve to death with all the purchases...I limit myself to only 2 oakley a year and probably 1 or none watches unless it's really something to not be missed...

My dress watch
IMG_1550.jpg

My daily beater - also my semi grail
IMG_1645.jpg

The it-will-be-missed daily beater - sold it to fund for the Oris
IMG_1534.jpg

The funky one - going to a new home too
IMG_1630.jpg

New Threads