• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

The funky one - going to a new home too
IMG_1630.jpg

I love that color combo. I have a couple of pair of Nike Air Max's in that same colorway. Hmmm...may need to get myself a matching piece. :smile:

Some new watches...

Gevril GV2 Stadium Chrono on a Combat Straps band, Invicta Corduba Chrono on a Combat Straps band and an Invicta Corduba Enforcer on a Combat Straps Stingray band also pictured with a Combat Straps Crocodile band.

20141007_133417.jpg

if i may ask, why is invicta being sold cheap in ebay? i mean its a really good watch and i always see that its on sale...
i don´t shop on ebay so i wouldn´t be able to tell you HAHA !!!!

you can find anything cheap on ebay lol....

the red/black Jason Taylor cost me $739 about 6 or 7 months ago...

the Venom was $580 last year (hard to find because i believe there was only 999 of them made)...

the Bolt, which is the watch i brought to Colombia, was only $330....

i don´t shop on ebay so i wouldn´t be able to tell you HAHA !!!!

you can find anything cheap on ebay lol....

the red/black Jason Taylor cost me $739 about 6 or 7 months ago...

the Venom was $580 last year (hard to find because i believe there was only 999 of them made)...

the Bolt, which is the watch i brought to Colombia, was only $330....

was just wondering because there was even an all invicta 70% off sale on amazon too... the venom was around 250 or something... love the way they look and how they weigh!

the venom i have is PN 623-521...

you can find it cheaper in some places, but it´s typically out of stock becauise they only made 300 of two different colorways.....

Back