• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Just came back from service and I put it back in the rotation...these bracelets are amazingly comfortable, as you other Omegaphiles (?) know...

View attachment 598665

2 more in the box, a “Bond” midsize quartz and the birth year Seamaster - 1967. Classic cool and a favorite with a suit and tie.

The original wave dial, wow! What a classic! The bezel looks pretty minty as well. You keep your watches in good condition. :)

And yes, definitely agree. These bracelet rival the oyster 3 link in comfort. It’s surprising how they don’t pull hair.

The original wave dial, wow! What a classic! The bezel looks pretty minty as well. You keep your watches in good condition. :)

And yes, definitely agree. These bracelet rival the oyster 3 link in comfort. It’s surprising how they don’t pull hair.

Thank You! to quote my grandfather "Keep your sh!t nice kid and it'll last forever" (He was a state trooper and not a great orator) That 300M is a 1999 model and is all original and unpolished. 1 factory link ordered and added to the bracelet. And I have never had a hair pulled or pinched in any link at anytime. Amazing.

1F1D8A1E-519E-45A6-A5B8-C100BB012105.jpeg

Thank You! to quote my grandfather "Keep your sh!t nice kid and it'll last forever" (He was a state trooper and not a great orator) That 300M is a 1999 model and is all original and unpolished. 1 factory link ordered and added to the bracelet. And I have never had a hair pulled or pinched in any link at anytime. Amazing.

Just gorgeous, love the fact that you never polished it. Imo, polishing ruins the lines of the watch. Jewelers take off too much material.

Back