• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

This baby never leaves my wrist.. in the water every single day. The only thing I own that's used regularly and not destroyed by water!

Rolex Yachtmaster

IMG_4454.JPG

Damn! Very nice.

I have a minute machine. If I was to have another high end watch it would probably be a Tag or Rolex.

Currently have a few nixons and a couple fossils as my other watches.

Tried these beauties on today. (Left) Omega Deep Black , (Right) Omega Dark Side of the Moon . Both have all ceramic cases, but the similarities end there. Kinda leaning towards the Deep Black, but idk. I like the chronograph function of the dark side, but the movement on the deep black is newer, antimagnetic, is water resistant to 600 meters. Not that I'm a diver or anything, but any watch I have would need to be able to go in pools, rivers, and oceans. What say the watch experts on these two Omegas? @shofzr i know you're a Rolex man, but what do u think of these?

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Deep Black in 18k red gold. For good measure.
IMG_0379.JPG

Last edited:
Tried these beauties on today. (Left) Omega Dark Side of the Moon, (Right) Omega Deep Black. Both have all ceramic cases, but the similarities end there. Kinda leaning towards the Deep Black, but idk. I like the chronograph function of the dark side, but the movement on the deep black is newer, antimagnetic, is water resistant to 600 meters. Not that I'm a diver or anything, but any watch I have would need to be able to go in pools, rivers, and oceans. What say the watch experts on these two Omegas? @shofzr i know you're a Rolex man, but what do u think of these?

View attachment 299907

View attachment 299908

View attachment 299909

Deep Black in 18k red gold. For good measure.
View attachment 299910

Both are very cool, leaving a tough choice

The main strike against the Speedmaster is it only water resistant to 50 meters, which is fine for light swimming and splashing, but much more than that it could leak.

I'm thinking from a tech standpoint, the Deep Black meets your needs.

Let us know which one you choose

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back