• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

The current 3 in my rotation. Submariner sitting in a safe right now.

Enjoying these a lot though, especially the SKX!

20200625_124505.jpg

Bang-for-buck, takes a lot to beat an SKX....

It really does. Lume lasts all night, runs great for me (-3 seconds per day), pretty silent (for me, at least). Downsides are just the low bph, non handwind, non hacking (but can backpack).

I got lucky on this one too, bezel action is great and the chapter ring/bezel all line up perfectly.

Just discovered this watch company called Zelos, crazy awesome designs, they even did limited run tourbillons and hand winders as well. Nuts to put a meteorite dial and bezel on a bronze case with a 7750 chronograph, what?!

<iframe width="1869" height="1051" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The meteorite used in the dial and bezel is from this meteor, crashed into earth 1 million years BC! Muonionalusta - Wikipedia

Just discovered this watch company called Zelos, crazy awesome designs, they even did limited run tourbillons and hand winders as well. Nuts to put a meteorite dial and bezel on a bronze case with a 7750 chronograph, what?!

<iframe width="1869" height="1051" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The meteorite used in the dial and bezel is from this meteor, crashed into earth 1 million years BC! Muonionalusta - Wikipedia
Dang, that 7750 is stuttering...

Back