• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches so far and what you should be looking at

Foldupcup

Oakley Expert
Los Angeles
So I've got a titanium gearbox and a titanium 12 gauge. I am really thinking about getting a polished OMM with the black face because I feel like those are going to be better as an investment vs the blue faced ones. Remember kids, black goes with everything! lol

If you want to invest in something, buy gold and silver coins. Of course they are harder to strap to your wrist. Anyway I'd have to say that I have seen many watches retain their value if not increase but keep in mind that the true value of something is what others are willing to pay for it. Fortunately there is a community of folks willing to do just that. When we're all dead, you may have a problem finding a "normal" person willing to pay that much. Now where did I put my Discover card?

If you want to invest in something, buy gold and silver coins. Of course they are harder to strap to your wrist. Anyway I'd have to say that I have seen many watches retain their value if not increase but keep in mind that the true value of something is what others are willing to pay for it. Fortunately there is a community of folks willing to do just that. When we're all dead, you may have a problem finding a "normal" person willing to pay that much. Now where did I put my Discover card?

What Oakley watch has EVER appreciated in value?

Back