• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Watches

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Condensing my collection and offering a few worn watches. I have a Hollowpoint in White, Polished Black Minute Machine and a Gearbox Carbon Titanium. Details will be provided below for each watch offered. Not accepting trades at this time.

Thanks,
Drew

Hollowpoint in White: No box. No extra links. I consider the watch condition in Good condition. There are marks on the bracelet and a few light marks around the front of the watch. I took as detailed photos as possible to represent it. The clasp has no play and is solid. There's one issue with the watch which is the 1/100sec does not change. The watch has had a new battery installed to try and correct the issue but it did not fix it. Watch still keeps time as it should and only affects the stopwatch feature for 1/100sec readings. Watch face is free of any scratches. Missing 3 adjustable links for a full bracelet. Asking $SOLD

Polished Black Minute Machine: No box. I consider the watch is Good-Excellent condition. There are a few light marks shown in the included photos. The lighting makes it look some what excessive but if you have a polished watch or have seen them, it's almost impossible to keep them from scratching somehow. Watch face is free of any scratches.
A new battery has been installed. No issues with movement. 12 links total but missing 1 for a full bracelet. 2 are not pictured but included. SOLD

Gearbox Carbon Titanium: No box. Watch has a few light marks on the bracelet bottom from sitting on desks and sliding around. There are also small rub marks on the sides of the face but are hard to see unless the light is hitting it at a specific angle. No issues with the movement. Watch battery recently replaced. Missing 3? adjustable links for a full bracelet.
Asking for SOLD

IMG_0068.jpeg

IMG_0069.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0080.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Skripter2k Are all the links included in the sale installed on each watch? If what is pictured shows what will be included, then each watch is missing 3 links from a full band.

Minute machine has 2 extra links not included in photo. I’ve checked the pages looking for the links but you are more than welcome to show me differing details.

Username Hidden said:
Minute machine has 2 extra links not included in photo. I’ve checked the pages looking for the links but you are more than welcome to show me differing details.

UPDATE: Polished MM SOLD.

Gearbox still available?

Hello. Yes, please PM.

Updated listing.

Hollowpoint currently remains for sale.

Can’t seem to message you your inbox is full