• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watching forums?

Mthebull

Oakley Expert
Hi, sorry if this has been covered, I tried to search but didn't find anything. Is there a limitation as to how many forums you can watch and receive email alerts for on new treads? I'm currently watching 4 including the frogskins for sale but I never get any alerts for this tread. Thanks

AFAIK, no. You might want to unwatch it / watch it again and ensure your notification settings are correct:

watchforum.png

I am having problems with this too. It was working great and then about 5 weeks ago it stopped working. I went on and reset my watch forums and still not working. I get alerts maybe 1 out of 30 times that I should.

It was working so well.....

I am having problems with this too. It was working great and then about 5 weeks ago it stopped working. I went on and reset my watch forums and still not working. I get alerts maybe 1 out of 30 times that I should.

It was working so well.....
That's cause the forum wants you to figure out when you're being talked about now rather than let you know right away. o_O

Nothing should have changed - I still get tagged for replies in threads I posted in - such as this one.

Back