• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch's #1 predator

Biggest threat to watches?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine is the seatbelt, but I've gotten in the habit of carefully grabbing it when I'm wearing my Minute Machine. I also be sure to pull my arm in close when going through a door or around a corner. Just have to train yourself to do these things when wearing such a badass piece of engineering on your arm =)

It's the watchband portion on the outside of my wrist that gets all scratched up. I not sure how, though; they might be defensive wounds...

It's the watchband portion on the outside of my wrist that gets all scratched up. I not sure how, though; they might be defensive wounds...
Another peril of public toilets. Scratch the band picking your urine-soaked pants up off the floor... defending yourself against toe-tappers... it's just not worth using public facilities!
:)

Door frames and also it seems that the tall bright yellow concrete posts outside of Kroger and Walmart and possibly other places, are magnets for my watches...have caught those with at least two different watches :mad:

Back