• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Water jacket ear socks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Not sure I’d have to check I’m working out of town for a little bit longer so I’ll have to get back to you

Some people reacted to this post.
Ok, thanks. Do you have a ball-park of how long it might be until you know?
Sorry to intrude, if this is over stepping the make, please say so.

Username Hidden said:
Ok, thanks. Do you have a ball-park of how long it might be until you know?
Sorry to intrude, if this is over stepping the make, please say so.

Technically your account doesn’t meet the requirements to buy on here yet. Unless you paid for premium, you need to have 14 days of account history and at a minimum 15 posts before you can buy/sell/trade anyway.

Not positive but a couple weeks anyway

Username Hidden said:
Technically your account doesn’t meet the requirements to buy on here yet. Unless you paid for premium, you need to have 14 days of account history and at a minimum 15 posts before you can buy/sell/trade anyway.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for stepping in. I’m not trying to be smart when I ask this - does the green box after my username that reads “Premium Member” meet the requirements you are asking for? Or is there something else I need to be doing to meet the requirements? Day 3 since I joined, so please let me know if there’s another layer here that I’m missing?
Thanks for any guidance.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for stepping in. I’m not trying to be smart when I ask this - does the green box after my username that reads “Premium Member” meet the requirements you are asking for? Or is there something else I need to be doing to meet the requirements? Day 3 since I joined, so please let me know if there’s another layer here that I’m missing?
Thanks for any guidance.
You should be good to go dude.