• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Water jacket\Racing Jacket 2nd Generation Jade LENSES. $50 shipped- Reasonable offers welcome.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys.
RJ 2nd gen custom lenses cut from big tacos. If I wasn't in a process of getting a pair of prizms I wouldn't be selling these. They were used so they aren't new. If you are looking to get a perfect pair and inspect them under the mocroscope they aren't for you. If you need a nice wear or display pair these might just work for you. Overall a pair of lenses in very nice condition. There seems to be something on each lens which can't be described as a scratch, I couldn't catch it on camera- you need to look for under a certain angle under the light but it's there so I need to point that out.
Again pair of used lenses but really a nice set which may make someone happy- for example if you only have G30 or persimmons for your frame :)))
Below you may find pics of them installed in a frame (frame has been already sold). The sale inculdes the lenses ONLY- frame, RJ box, washing liquids etc are NOT included. If someone would be interested I can throw in a penny/mars (can't recall where did it come from) pouch. Looking for 50$ shipped to US or reasonable offer.

2.jpg
3.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
indeks.jpg
pouch.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-085116_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-085127_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
It's difficult to find lenses for racing jacket on the correct curve. This certainly would check all those boxes.

Trusted seller here. I mean, we've even exchanges small gifts and photos at Christmas. :)

Latest Posts

Back