• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Jackets

Alpha-Q

Oakley Beginner
Pasay
Bought these last month for 130 bucks. I just threw them around after a hard day at the mountain trails. Didn't know these were expensive until i read it somewhere here on the forum. Better keep this one displayed. By the way dou you guys know what model of oakley lens i can buy to fit these? Thinking of buying a clear lens to have it chopped for pistol shooting.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413080001.004496.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413080019.166614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413080034.129245.jpg

That's not a Water Jacket, it's a Racing Jacket (Gen 2). Looks like you have a nose piece from a Water Jacket, but that's it. A Water Jacket has a integrated strap molded in the ear socks.

I just threw them around after a hard day at the mountain trails

you goofy!

but I don't think there's any solid donor according to the spreadsheet. According to the thread in DIY/Modding, a Pitbull lens supposedly worked.

That's not a Water Jacket, it's a Racing Jacket (Gen 2). Looks like you have a nose piece from a Water Jacket, but that's it. A Water Jacket has a integrated strap molded in the ear socks.
Sorry. Its a racing jacket with water jacket nose piece. Is this supposed to be gen 1 as i measured the lens and its 65mm against the 62mm on the gen 2s?

Last edited:
Bought these last month for 130 bucks. I just threw them around after a hard day at the mountain trails. Didn't know these were expensive until i read it somewhere here on the forum. Better keep this one displayed. By the way dou you guys know what model of oakley lens i can buy to fit these? Thinking of buying a clear lens to have it chopped for pistol shooting. View attachment 108961View attachment 108962View attachment 108963
Hey. I was going through old threads that interest me. Your post has caught my attention. I know that it's old but if you're still interested in those clear lens check out a lens thread by @Oakster. You'll find your clear RJs 2nd gen lens here:

For Sale - Spring Cleaning - Lenses

I'm looking for a particular lens for some time now and the issue will probably be valid in 2 years so I thought you might be still interested in those clear ones.

Back