• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer Group Buy - Part 2

Oooops, sorry Bat I looked at the prices for the first lot of glasses you did & missed off the additional $5.00 +3% for us International lot, Just sent that payment to you, so there should be two payments from me.

Just so everyone knows I am collecting payments and collecting everyones frames so if you want in or need to pay let me know.

@Batwolf. I got the frames posted to you today, should be there in 4-5 days according to our mail service. I've put a covering note in each with a picture of the transers I want on the frames as on their website it lists the black water drops as blue & say's nothing against the blue ones. It is the BLUE water drops I want please. Missed off the finish so I hand wrote it next to the transfer picture. Just to confirm though i would like the gloss finish to mine.

Curious, I noticed on my carbon pattern that the top of the frame is where the pattern doesn't match up. (obviously this has to happen somewhere due to the process...) I was wondering if it was possible to request for tem to be dipped upside-down so that this occurs on the bottom of the frame instead?

@OBlazer

thank you for the head up dude . . .
i'm pretty sure Batwolf will get in touch with them about that "problem".

my pairs are ready to ship. will hit the post office tomorrow!
can't wait to get them back hi hi :redface:

Curious, I noticed on my carbon pattern that the top of the frame is where the pattern doesn't match up. (obviously this has to happen somewhere due to the process...) I was wondering if it was possible to request for tem to be dipped upside-down so that this occurs on the bottom of the frame instead?
OBlazer, mine did this but on the inside. So I think it just depends on how they dipped it and probably the pattern itself.

I looked over your Holbrooks though and they looked fine to me.

OBlazer, mine did this but on the inside. So I think it just depends on how they dipped it and probably the pattern itself.

I looked over your Holbrooks though and they looked fine to me.

oh yeah I'm not complaining at all. I think they look great, I just noticed the pattern distortion was on the top and I was wondering if it would be possible to get it on the bottom instead since it would be less noticeable there

Back