• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, this is the 3rd group buy I am setting up for water transfers! If you don't know what it is or what it looks like, check out these threads.

First group buy
http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modd...nished-water-transfer-graphics-glasses-5.html

Second group buy
http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modd...l-water-transfer-group-buy-part-2-photos.html

This is the company I go through - Northwest HydroPrint | High Quality Hydrographics, Coatings & Camo Dipping

The plan will be to get them sent out by mid-January.

- Each pair is $35
- You will pay for the cost of me sending the glasses to them and me returning them to you (read next line)
- Add $10 to cover return shipping from the company and me returning the glasses to you
- If you are international please add $5 (gift, low value shipping only)
- Add 4% to total for PayPal fees. Send payment as goods, no gift payments accepted
- Remove lenses, icons, and rubber pieces if they apply
- Put each pair of glasses into a ziploc bag and on a piece of paper write down what pattern number you want, can also choose base colors for most patterns (ex. red CF)
- Please carefully wrap all of your glasses with bubble wrap or foam pieces
- I will send out all the glasses at one time once I receive them from everyone
- Turn around time is usually 3 weeks, thread will be updated once all participating frames are received

Once you pick your pattern, you can choose between a matte (flat), satin (semigloss) or high gloss finish. Please let me know what finish you would like.

Don't want a pattern? You can also have your glasses painted. Custom Painting | Northwest Hydro Print

1. 702baby - 2 pairs
2. da_nige - 1 pair
3. Oakley Stephen - 2 pairs
4. cornwich - 1 pair
5. icemk26 - 1 pair
6. echav23 - 4 pairs
7. rockstar - 2 pairs
8. NIGHTSx2 - 3 pairs
9. Rustpot/marc/pricedollaz - 3 pairs
10. ausoakley - 1 pair

No longer accepting additions, thanks to those who signed up for this run.

Ooooh nice. Might be interested in sending over a pair or 2. Prices? Are all patterns displayed on the website?

Once I get an estimate of how many people/pairs I'll get a quote. All of the patterns can be found on the link I posted above, the base colors can also be changed.

Then you get to choose between a matte, satin and polished clear finish.

One XX ready to dispatch - old glossy carbon fiber print please :smile:

ycrsbfez.png

m9ro5rxy.jpg

k5838fdg.jpg

im in for 2 pairs poss 3 too i would have to order some frames first from si so i will get on it now

Marc, send them to me with the new frogs. Save yourself the shipping costs heading this way.

I'm in for a pair, I'll figure out what frame and color tonight.

rust im thinking you should do some m-frames bone with tigerstripe digital just saying that would be sweet

Back