• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

I have an APO....

Would it be cheaper/faster to go from the US to an APO address than going to Germany as part of another package and then heading to you? I can do that as well, or once I get everything back I can make up a box to send to you and see what the cost is and make a decision based on that.

Would it be cheaper/faster to go from the US to an APO address than going to Germany as part of another package and then heading to you? I can do that as well, or once I get everything back I can make up a box to send to you and see what the cost is and make a decision based on that.

His APO is inside Germany (Air Base). Please send the whole stuff in one box to pricedollaz.
After pricedollaz received the package, we will sort the stuff out.
I'm sorry for being late, had a lot of stuff to do for our trip to the UK.

takes about 10days USPS

Curious if I could get a pair of the "new" zeros done? I'm not sure how to do a lens removal however on this as it was never intended for that. Not one of their better moves. If not, it's a great excuse to buy a new pair of glasses :wink:

Back