• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfers

Sorry for the late reply guys, been a little busy. Still waiting on one more frame. Will be PM'ing the last member now to see what's going on.

Still waiting on the last frame. Hasn't turned up yet and the member sending them hasn't been online in nearly a week. I hope he is okay!?!?

Yeah mate, all good. Did you buy them brand new, because that's the condition they arrived to me in. Looked like box had only been opened once. By the way, did you want me to leave the O on for the transfer, or you want me to remove it?

Yeah they were brand new from a store in Perth that were selling about 100 on eBay. That would be awesome if you could take the icons off for me mate but I'm not hugely fussed either way, only do it if you have the free time.

icons takes less than a minute to remove, and it helps to make them stand out after the printing.. really depends what you like but i like icons to stand out.

Back