• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfers

I don't mind taking the lens and icons out Dutch.

As for the last frame... still waiting and no reply to PM. Member has been offline for a while now, starting to think something is wrong!?!? Hopefully it's only something minor like no Internet service or something.

I'm in no rush for this water transfer to happen so I personally don't mind waiting until he's back on the forums, but if you other guys want to pull out just let me know and I'll ship back the frames at my expense.

haha if Peeza doesnt pull through, can one of us jsut send another frame through to get this thing going? lol

Yeah, that'll be the next option BriP. Don't want to make any moves just yet tho as he said he was sending the frame and would hate to give someone else the go-ahead and then have his frame turn up on my doorstep. I'll just give it a little time and hopefully he comes online soon.

Peeza still hasn't been on! I'll give him until the end of the month, if no word I'll have no option but to offer someone else to send in a frame so we can get this started. Sound fair?

Latest Posts

Back